Monday, 23 November 2009
I've received this lovely award from Jacky. Thank you so much, I enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your lovely creations Jacky.
So now I need to list 7 things about myself that people might find interesting........not sure how interesting you'll find them!!!
1. I have passed exams and i'm a fully qualified Manicurist, including nail extentions. But couldn't follow through with it as a career as I have a phobia about touching people and people touching me. I only passed my exams as I used my Mam and Sister on the exam.
2. My most wanted craft item that i've been wanting for ages and still haven't got yet is a Cuttlebug. Awwww.....
3. I love the Twilight saga's and enjoyed the films, but the films are no where near as good as the books.
4. As a keen reader I have all the books, and read them, that Josephine Cox has written which is a total of 36, but she has also written under another name and they are thriller books.
5. I have given birth to three children without any pain relief, but i'm petrified of the dentist.
6. When I was a kid I had rough Collie dogs, my husband also had rough collies as a kid too, now that's what I call Spooky!
7. My Mum, Me and my youngest son Bobby all weighed 6lb 13oz at birth, weird! Same weight through three generations.
Told you they'd be a bit dull, not very good at talking about myself. And once I press Publish Post I'll think of something worth tellilng Lol!
Now to pass it on to 5 lovely Ladies:-
In no particular order
Looking foward to see what you put ladies.