Monday, 15 November 2010
It's time for another Die Cut Dreams challenge and the theme is to use staples on your project. My staples are one on either side of the ticket and one on either side of the green ribbon. Couldn't get the staples to show up very well on the photo.
Please do pop over there's always fabulous prizes and the rest of the team have done gorgeous creations.
This is also for:-
1. Truly Scrumptious - challenge 45 - Sketch
2. House Mouse - challenge # 82 - All about friends
3. The Fuzzy Wuzzy - A Season (I have chosen Winter)
4. Craft And Me - challenge 17 - Glitter (the snow & the Poinsettia)
5. ABC Challenge - His for Holidays (christmas)
Stamps - House MouseWrapped and Ready HMOR1006, Poinsettia stamp from Polkadoodles,
Papers - Papermania's A wonderful christmas time, DCWV Christmas Wishes,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, H20's,
Embellishments - Ribbon green Papermania, tartan ribbon, Ticket from Miss Cutie Pie, staples, stickles, brad,
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.