I really enjoyed doing this card, Penny Black Saturday inspired me to do this one, as they asked for "stamp on anything but white card". Last year my friend B x stamped me a couple of a gorgeous stamp called Majestic (found here at Sir Stampalot) and one of them she did on this gold card. So I added gems to the tree and then coloured and cut out these carol singing critters (also bought from Sir Stampalot here) as the bottom of my tree looked bare.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Penny Black Saturday - challenge 130 - Stamping On Anything But White Card
2. Simon Says Stamp - Sketch
3. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge 16 - Sparkly Christmas (first time at this challenge blog)
4. Stamps R Us - Challenge # 10 - Holiday Cards (first time at this challenge blog)
5. Raise The Bar - Tree to be focal point (first time at this challenge blog)
Stamps - Penny Black Majestic, Penny Black Holly Day Critters set, Poinsettia stamp Polkadoodles, Ticket sentiment,
Papers - DCWV Christmas Wishes,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks,
Embellishments - asst Gems, ribbon, brads, glamour dust,
Our snow is now starting to melt, although the temperature is still freezing.
Thank you for popping by my blog