Monday 14 February 2011

Baby Girl


This is for this weeks challenge at Die Cut Dreams, the theme is a Baby card "It's A Girl". The girls have all made fabulous creations and great prize up for grabs too.
I have used a Digi I won from Bugaboo a while back and never used, i'm not one for Digi's much but she is really cute.


This is for:-
Cupcake Crafts - #129 - "I love you" Use a heart


What a weekend, I've had Bobby down with a tummy bug and a cold, then I switched on my computer on Sunday morning and my Monitor has packed up. So I have had to borrow a really old one from my sister till I can get a new one. It's not very sharp, it seems to be a bit blury, the hubby has messed with all the contrast buttons etc, and nothing, but maybe it's just old. So i'm now behind with my blogging, i've lost a whole day more or less due to the monitor.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Bugaboo, Polkadoodles Butterfly,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Distress inks,
Tools - embossing powder, cricut,
Embellishments - Nappy pin, ribbon, gems, stickles,


Thank you for popping by today, have a good week.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Tracy, computers great when they are working and a pain the butt when they not, hope Bobby is better soon,
Chris x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
Beautiful colours and papers and a super image.
Sorry to hear about Bobby - hope he is better soon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tracy

Such a cute image, love the colours you have chosen.
Isn't it frustrating when the computer fails in some way - still at least it wasn't your hard drive.

Hugs Ali x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, what a lovely card, simple but beautiful and your image is so cute to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, thanks for joining in at Cupcake! Shelly x

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card! Sweet image. I love the colours that you have used and the twinkly butterfly and ribbons are perfect. Hope Bobby is soon feeling better!

Smiles :-))
Sue xx

Francesca said...

Oh Tracy what a cute card , with a wonderful image
Really hope Bobby is feeling better soon

Hugs
Francesca

Donna said...

Brilliant card and just perfect for our challenge at Cupcake this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card. I love the diaper pin with all the ribbon. I am going to have to remember that :)
My laptop is acting up a bit and I have saved NOTHING in the 1.5 years that I have owned it. Yikes. Hope you get yours fixed soon.

debby4000 said...

So adorable Tracy.
luv
Debby

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Tracy! Adorable image, great papers and I love the safety pin! I hope things get better for you soon:-) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck:-) Hugs Delphine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sweetie biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

pinky said...

Its so so cute Tracy, love the pink colours in that gorgeous gingham. What a pity about your monitor, you've be needing glasses soon lol.