Tuesday 1 March 2011

Springtime


Hello Everyone,
Today it's another challenge over at Sir Stampalot. And our theme this week is "Spring", use greens, yellows or Pinks. The fabulous prize is:-


What a great prize, so pop on over and check out the rest of the teams gorgeous creations for some inspiration. I decided to use this gorgeous Sarah Kay image, she is one of my favourites, and you can find her here at sir Stampalots. I used a sketch I made for my creation on Sunday, and more of my flowers that you have probably seen recently too, I'm loving making them at the moment.


This is also for the following challenges:-
1. Allsorts - week 92 - Make Your Own Flowers
2. Stamps 'R' Us - challenge 15 - For the girls
3. Crafty catz - challenge 71 - Friendship
4. Stamp Something - Something With Flowers
5. By The Cute & Girly - Springtime



Have a good week and thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

18 comments:

cheryl said...

oh tracey this is one of my fav images,and you have colured her beautifully adore the soft colors on this hugs cheryl xxxxx

pinky said...

Tracy this is just gorgeous, it certainly squeals spring to me and the colours are so beautiful.

Lisa Jane said...

gorgeous colours Tracey - so pretty and you sued those fab flowers again!
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous Tracey!! I love your flowers!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a gorgeous card,Tracy....lovely image....and such spring like colours.

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say - thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

PinksyDoodles said...

This is fantastic Tracy. The design is wonderful and your colouring is outstanding!
Hugs, clare x

chris said...

I loved this from the moment I saw it, its gorgeous. hugs chris xx

Sally H said...

Wow, Tracy! I love this. Your water colouring is wonderful and it is such a lovely sweet image

carol said...

aaah so pretty, so girly!! thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

Delphine said...

This is so beautiful, Tracy! I love the image you have used, the fresh colours of your card and your beautiful flowers! A wonderful card! Hugs Delphine xx

brenda said...

Hi there Tracy

What a lovely creation, such pretty colours and adorable image.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Tracy, such a beautiful image and details.
luv
debby

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card!....

Thanks for making your own flowers this week for the Allsorts Challenge

Emma xxx

Aunty Sue said...

wow loving this and thanks for joining CC this week

Tracy said...

Oh My Goodness, this is adorable.
I love these images.
Your flowers are so pretty.

jojoscraps said...

This is just a lovely card. Your coloring is suberb and I really like your flowers. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Tracy this is a beautiful card chick, so perfect for the theme, I love the image, your whole card has a lovely spring like feel....

Beautiful!!!
x
Vicky