Hello, it's Monday again, it comes round so quickly. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.
It is time for another theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, the theme this week is "Let It Snow" - So have some fun with some winter weather. As soon as I saw the theme I knew which stamp I had to use. I used HMJR1068 Night Light, I love this stamp, although I love all House Mouse stamps LOL! I have gone mad with the glamour dust but it doesn't show very well on my photos.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.
We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who is giving a $25 gift voucher away.
Now for a better view at my gift bag and card.
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge # 120 - Christmas sparkle
2. Totally papercrafts - challenge # 145 - Anything Christmassy but a card (using my gift bag for this)
3. No matter Which - challenge # 5 - Christmas
4. Fussy & Fancy - challenge 77 - I love Christmas
5. The Cutie Pie - #32 - use a doily
Stamps - HMJR1068 Night Light,
Papers - Dove Craft back to basics Christmas,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Cricut, Spellbinders poinsettia,
Embellishments - gems, doilys, glamour dust,
Thank you for popping by my blog.