Saturday 15 February 2014

Little Boy Bookmark



































Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'BRADS'
My son asked me to make his teacher a bookmark so I thought I would do one for this challenge.  I haven't made a bookmark for ages, and enjoyed doing something different.  I liked this cute image 'Boy With Flowers' from our sponsor Digi Darla, didn't want to go too fancy as I wanted it to be useable.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

Craft Fairy 
offering a £15 voucher


 Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice 
offering 5 images of winner's choice




Recipe:-
Stamps - Digi Darla image Boy With Flowrs,
Papers - Petal fresh by nitwits,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, 
Tools - butterfly punch,

Embellishments - Brads, ribbon,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

Mummylade said...

this is gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend

brenda said...

Sweet little bookmark Tracy, could it be for Bobby I wonder.

Rotten weather still so wrap up warm at footie today.

B x

Wendy L said...

You're right it is a cute image and a great bookmark, xxxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous bookmark Tracy, great gift x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous bookmark Tracy, the image is nearly as adorable as Bobby x Susan x

Craftnut said...

Great bookmark Tracy, hope Bobby's teacher likes it xx

catherine said...

This is fabulous Tracy and a great idea for the theme. Hope everything is ok with you
x catherine

Mervi said...

Really cute tag, fabulous creation;-))m

Whisper said...

Aaah how adorable, Luv Sam x