Saturday 29 March 2014

Beatrix Potter












Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Jo's turn to host and she would like to see 'Use Those Dies'
Well my Grand Calibur certainly worked hard, I used some Beatrix Potter images from Nicecrane which you can find here:-
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=737

My best friend Brenda sent me the die cut shaped card, thank you hun, I cut flowers, leaves and flourishes to embellish.  And finished off with some lovely Flonz butterfly stamps.
Here's a view of the front, when it's all fold in and tied with an organza bow.






















 A closer look at the images, I adore these, I just can't help loving Beatrix Potter, I have a special edition full box set of her books, I have ornaments and things like Tea tins.  Beatrix Potter is just timeless and will be around forever.















 Another view:-














Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our lovely sponsors this week are:-

LET'S CREATE

Our own DT Jo who runs her own store Lets Create and she is putting together a goody bad for one lucky winner.












FlonzCraft is our second sponsor with their usual prize of a $20 store spend.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Nicecrane, Flonz butterflies,
Papers - Kaiser,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks Frayed Burlap,
Tools -Grand calibur, sizzix flower dies, asst flourish dies, spellbinders, signature leaf dies,
Embellishments - ribbon, stickles, gems,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lots of work Tracy but well worth it, it is stunning, xxxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Trace, beautiful images and great shape.
Have a happy weekend;-))m

Nicecrane Designs said...

Amazing and adorable P. Rabbit Card,,, love these pink tones and the way you used my P. Rabbit images,,,with this gorgeus Die Cut, , Tracy.

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Tracy and the images are just beautiful, this makes a lovely little keepsake. x Susan x

Craftnut said...

Pretty card Tracy, hugs Tracy x

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning card, Tracy. Love these images, I purchased them and made book marks for my daughters first grade class for Easter last year, beautiful prints.

Hugs
Sue

brenda said...

Very belatedly and still on borrowed computer have to come and say that I absolutely adore what you have made with the Peter Rabbit designs and cabinet card. Super work.

B x