Monday 31 March 2014

Pizza Delivery






















Good Morning, welcome to this mornings post. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.
It is time for me to remind you of the theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, this time it was Our lovely Kate's turn to choose the theme and she chose "Anything Masculine" -So that's anything you would give to a male.  So you might be thinking I've seen this before, yes last week but it was a card, this is the matching gift bag.  Kept it simple and the Iced Gems which were originally cream,  from craft work cards and were coloured with promarkers to match the card.  I just love doing gift bags, and so useful too.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.


Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.

Today's News:-
This is part of my Mother's day present





















I usually use Promarkers, but they have now gone up to £1.89 each at Joanna Sheen's, I was buying a couple at a time whenever I ordered my card and House Mouse stamps, but at the weekend I showed these to John and told him I had been watching them on Create & Craft through the week and fancied trying them, and they work out at £1.33 each, and today a pack showed up for my Mother's day present along with some slippers and cards.  Now I need to get collecting again, and I really want the tutorial DVD with Leanne Chivers.  I feel like a really lucky Mum.
 

Recipe:-
Stamps - JR1068 (House Mouse Designs) or JSHM053 (Joanna Sheen's)
Papers - Nitwits Country Gentelmen, Docrafts Tilly Daydreams,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Xcut circle cutter, Nesties, Grand Calibur, brown gift bag,
Embellishments - Craft Work Crads Iced Gems,


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy &
HMDT Signature Large photo HMDTKDHM.gif

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Great idea to have a matching bag to go with your card. Smart thinking, Tracy!.

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful gift bag Tracy...perfect to go along with your card!!!

Whisper said...

It will be nice to see what you think of Spectrum Noir and a super bag too, Luv Sam x

Heather said...

A fabulous bag Tracy - perfect for the gorgeous card you created last week.
What wonderful Mother's day presents - someone know you and someone loves you!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dorte said...

Beautiful masculine gift bag, perfect set (with last weeks card)
hugs Dorte

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag Tracy, I love your blue and brown colour combination.
You are a lucky girl - what a fabulous Mother's day present, I will be interested to hear how you get on with them..
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Super fun bag, Tracy. Colors look great and it was such a creative idea. awesome color work too.

Hugs
Sue

America said...

Love that adorable Gruffies Bag - Designed perfectly for the masculine theme. And how lucky to have gotten those markers for mothers day. SO very sweet of your family. :)

Ellibelle said...

How cute!!