Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Spring Blossoms'
Here is what I did, I used this gorgeous Beatrix Potter stamp, it was a gift from my friend Susan, she brought me it to our workshop, thank you hun, I love them.
The spellbinder die (floral ovals) and the papers are also new from my time at LOTV.
Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.
Here are the prizes on offer:-
Spring ribbons and embellishments for one lucky winner.This is for the following challenges:-
1. Passion For Promarkers - week 242 - So Sentimental
2. Diva's by design - Easter/Spring (I chose spring)
3. Crafting For All Seasons - challenge # 74 - Dies & Punches
4. Creative Knockouts - #32 - Spring Is In The Air
5. MAWTT - Easter/Spring (i chose spring)
6. Stampin' For The Weekend - Favourite Stamp (I adore Beatrix Potter so this has to be my favourite stamp)
7. Crafty catz - #226 - Animals
8. Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Stamps - Crafter's Companion The Tale Of Peter Rabbit,
Papers - LOTV Shabby Shack,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noir,
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinders floral ovals, border punch, signature leaf die,
Embellishments - flowers, stickles, ribbon, pearls,
Thanks for popping by my blog.