Sunday 6 July 2014

I Love My Dies






















Hello and welcome, it's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenge this could be the one for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Summer Blooms',  I chose this lovely LOTV stamp, she's blowing dandelions, then to keep the summer bloom theme I used floral papers and added handmade flowers cut with dies.  I'm not usually one for blue but I do like this colour combo, the cream seems to warm the blue up a bit.

We have sponsorship this Month from


"Please note that PP&S will apply outside the US"

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Dies & Punches', So you can use whatever image you like for this challenge.   I used this cute Penny Black stamp, always reminds me of my sister and I together.  I coloured my image to match these gorgeous papers from LOTV, they are called Antebellum, I used my Spectrum Noirs, my collection is coming on a treat now, each pay day my hubby buys me more and keeps making my storage boxes for them too.  When my collection is complete I will pop some photo's on.  But I really can see a difference with my colouring, I love them.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Craft Bag, Flonz, Nicecrane,Marianne designs. Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!















Now if you would like to be a GDT all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - LOTV ST144 Dandelion Clock, Penny Black 40-024 Rain Or Shine,
Papers - LOTV Antebellum, LOTV Petal Fresh,
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, CC Designs dies, Sizzix Dies, Border punch, Spellbinder dies, Signature dies, 
Embellishments - pearls, ribbon, lace, stickles, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Both are adorable and absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards Tracy love the baby blue one, xxxx

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous cards and am loving the fabby layouts too, Luv Sam x

Ellibelle said...

Such sweet cards Tracy, super cute images and love the colors and designs!

Anonymous said...

both cards are so cute! i especially love the lace on the first one and the flowers on the second and of course pink and green.

brenda said...

So difficult to choose between these two beauties Tracy so might be safer to say both ore stunning.

B x

Sally H said...

Two totally gorgeous cards, Tracy! I love them both. beautiful pastel colours and your colouring coordinates so beautifully x

Mervi said...

Both so sweet and adorable cards;-))m

pinky said...

Have been scooting up and down your blog Tracy, so much to admire and these two are no exception. Gorgeous work!!

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards again Tracy,love both of these stamps and the PB is a perfect sister one too x Susan x

Linby said...

So sweet and I love your colouring. Interesting that you are in favour of the spectrums - I've invested in promarkers and so am sticking with them for now........!
Lynn x