Saturday 31 January 2015

Purple Pansies
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovelyWendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Flower Power'
I don't know the make of my stamp, but I coloured it then cut it with my Marianne dies.  I decided to show the flowers at their best so kept the card simple. I always have pansies in my garden, they are so pretty.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-
Whimsy gift certificate




3 images

3 images

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Pansies always make a lovely statement on card Tracy and you have showcased them beautifully with the embossed panels and mat.

B x

brenda said...

Pansies always make a lovely statement on card Tracy and you have showcased them beautifully with the embossed panels and mat.

B x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful Tracy. Loving the the white and purple.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

Great card and I love the Pansies too. xxx

Mummylade said...

the colouring is wonderful!

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Love the way you colored the pansies!

Mervi said...

Beautiful flower card Tracy lovely and delicate.
Enjoy the weekend,-))m

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful colouring Tracy, and I love the fact you kept your card muted to let the pansies 'sing'.
Blessings
Maxine

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, lovely pansies and the lacey dies you have used set them off beautifully x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, lovely pansies and the lacey dies you have used set them off beautifully x Susan x