Saturday 8 October 2016

Hugs
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Colours Of Autumn'

To start with I used some brilliance ink in Coffee Bean colour and stamped my image and used some clear embossing powder, then heat embossed it.  I then water coloured it using distress inks, something I haven't done for a while, it was nice to have a change. I stamped the free hug coupon the same way, I think it's a do-crafts stamp but not entirely certain. The rest is pretty much straight forward.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Our sponsor is



One lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend in their store.


Recipe:-
Stamps - LOTV ST003 Hug Time, Do Crafts coupon stamp, Flonz butterfly stamp, 
Papers - Do Crafts Tilly Daydream, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Brillance Ink,
Tools - Grand Calibur, Spellbinder Dies, 
Embellishments - brads, ribbon, flowers, gems, lace, stickles, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a sweet image Tracy and perfect backing papers and flowers to give a lovely earthy Autumnal feel.

B x

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, such a pretty image, and she looks super in those lovely warm colours. Hugs xx PS. She'd fit perfectly in the One Colour challenge over at SNSRC on my blog ;)

Kathleen said...

This was the very first LOTV image that I bought, so of course I love the image, great papers and a fabulous make.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the sweet image and the flowers
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and love the image.xx {aNNie}


Wendy L said...

So lovely, love the colour choice, xxxx

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card;-))m