Sunday 18 December 2016

I'm A Bee






















Today I'm showing you my midway challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Black, White plus One' So you can use black and white plus any other colour you like, I chose Yellow for this challenge.  I die cut my image using spellbinders dies, I stamped my Penny Black image and coloured in shades of yellow and die cut my sentiment.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Marianne, Crafty Ribbons, Sam's stamp  Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black 2243K Bee Costume,  
Papers - Free printable Gingham, then scraps from stash, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs
Tools - All Occasion Dies,spellbinder dies, grand calibur,
Embellishments - ribbon, gems, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting


Tracy x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Like your choice of yellow with the b&w Tracy, makes for a little reminder of warmer days as well.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image Tracy and perfect for the challenge. Adorable card and loving the sketch!

Anonymous said...

such a fun and cute card tracy! merry christmas and a happy 2017!

Mervi said...

Aaaw cute! So lovely card Tracy.
Merry Christmas, I'll send the Santa soon on his way to you;-))m

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy Bee utiful x Susan x