Saturday 18 March 2017

Positively Pampered And Hearts

























Good Morning bloggers, I have two challenges for you today, It's been a bit of a mixed week weather wise, but I have all my seeds sown and in my little greenhouse I bought this week, thought I'd give it a go this year and grow my own flowers. I spend so much on bedding plants.

It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Susan's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything Except A Card'

Well it had to be one of my gift bags, used a few lately so they needed replenishing.  I thought I'd go really girly as my daughter buys her friends bath bombs from lush and lots of girly treats for birthday's etc......  and this image is perfect for that.  I used a Lili Of The Valley image and coloured it to match the paper, then glamour dusted her wings and added some velvet ribbon and broderie anglais.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-



I would like to enter this for the following challenges:-
1. Crafting With Friends - #39 - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Catz - #162 - Anything Goes added twist 'Touch Of Pink'
3. As You Like It  - Favourite Stamp Brand - Lili Of The Valley is my favourite because no matter what the occasion there is something for it and they are the cutest.

















And now onto my second challenge creation, a midway for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Anything Goes'   I used a Transparent set from Penny Black, they are quite small so used three different stamps in the design.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Marianne Designs, Fantastic Ribbons, Chalkola Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.


Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:-
1. Making Memories Crafting - #3 - Add some layers
2. Penny Black Saturday - March - Bright & Cheerful Colours


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lili Of The Valley ST250 Positively Pampered, Penny Black 30-008 Every which way, 
Papers - Craft Snsations Lots Of Roses, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - spellbinder dies, Grand Calibur, 
Embellishments - velvet ribbon, Broderie Anglais, Glamour Dust, pearls, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

brenda said...

Two pretty creations Tracy, always love your LOTV pieces and really like the design of your PB card.

Sensible sowing your own seen as you are so right when you say bedding plant are expensive.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful cards!

Wendy L said...

Looks lovely Tracy, you have been busy, xxx

Mummylade said...

it is perfect indeed and you can't be more pampered than with bath bombs from Lush :)

Ellibelle said...

The bag is so cute, loving that pretty girly image! And of course also loving the cute hedgehog card with the pretty gingham ribbon!

Kathleen said...

I love your gift bags Tracy and this is another lovely one.
Great PB card too, such sweet images and really lovely design.
Good luck with the seeds.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Pretty gift bag for lovely things and a cute card too;-))m

Shirley said...

Gorgeous and fun card Tracy. I love the pearl flower border. PB hedgies are great staple images for all occasions.

Shirley

Linby said...

Love LOTV and you've made a lovely bag with the image. Cute PB card the gingham ribbon is a great touch. Good luck with the seeds - I always have mixed results!

Larissa said...

Love your pretty giftbag! Such a nice way to give a present to someone. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it.

Hugs,
Larissa

susiestacey said...

Good for you Tracy having a go at growing your own - you will be wanting a greenhouse next - l miss having one here.
Beautifully decorated gift bag and a lovely card too.