Saturday 5 May 2018

Purrrrrrr.........fect In More Ways Than One

























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.  And I would also like to share news of our new addition.
So first, this week is our lovely Mervi's turn to host at Allsorts and she would like to see 'Fancy Folds'

I thought I would make this cute little gift handbag, It's my daughter's birthday on the 1st of June and I have seen a cute cat paw Pandora charm for her, so this little bag will be purrrrrrrrrfect.  I used a die set to make it by 3 Diemensions, there's lots of components so you can make lots of different designs.





















Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

... and we have an extra prize too:


Today is a special day for us as a family, we are getting a new addition, it's a cat for my daughter.  We have had all our cats from kittens but my daughter decided that she would like to get a rescue cat.  We went to see them last week and my daughter made a connection with a 1 year old female cat called Lydia, so today is the day we bring her home and give her a new forever home.  She is beautiful, white with tabby markings



Recipe:-
Papers - Papermania Capsule Mono, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder - Mesh, 3 Diemensios Handbag Die set, 
Embellishments - gems, bows, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Mervi said...

Meooow, this is fabulous and pretty gift bag for your daughter. Congrats to your new addition, hope she fits fine. I've given some cards for our Rescue Cats/animals Center yearly;-))m

brenda said...

I absolutely love your gift bag Tracy and I am sure Jodie will as well, especially with the charm inside.

Lydia looks adorable and such pretty markings.

Have a happy and sunny weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

Lovely little gift bag Tracy, and well done for rescuing a cat, xxxx

Kathleen said...

A really super gift bag Tracy, love the black and white with the touch of red. Your new family member looks really cute too.
Have a lovely week.
I got a box set of 5 books by the same Author for free this past week, Murder Mystery's is my thing, hope you have enjoyed the books that you have been able to get and found time to read them.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous gift bag Tracy. Hope lydia is settling in well and that you are feeling a bit more like yourself this week xx Susan x