Sunday 27 June 2010

Christmas Come Early

Today sees the launch of the new Polkadoodles CD-Rom, Paper Boutique 2 Creative Christmas. Create and Craft will be doing a show at 2pm today, using the samples myself and the rest of the team have made. Lovely Nikky will be demonstrating, and there will be other polkadoodles products too.
My first sample is a door hanger I made, using the blank template which is just an outline of the reindeer (rudolph). I cut all the layers using different colours of card, added glossy accents and highlighted with a white gel pen to his nose, and added stickles to his hat and a bell for that little bit of extra festivity. I made the door hanger myself using my nesties.

This next creation is all printed out in seperate sections then I put them together and layered up to give a decoupage feel. For my sentiment I printed the centre from the CD and then made a frame for it out of my nesties on to mirror card. I glossed the holly and berries, then glittered the baubles, and added golden ros stickles to the flames in the fire.



I will show you the other two cards tomorrow, and I hope your watching the show and enjoy it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
These are gorgeous. I love the door hanger and the card would be perfect for the neighbours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

scrappyjacky said...

They're lovely,Tracy...especially that door hanger.

Saskia said...

Wow! Great Polkadoodles cards!!!!!

Saskia :)

chris said...

Hi tracy
what a stunning fabulous card, I love how it opens up to a nice warm fire, not that we need one today.
hugs chris, I have calmed down a bit now!!

cheryl said...

oh these are awesome hun love it so much great detail too hugs cheryl xxxx

Sally H said...

They are wonderful, Tracy! I love the stockings by the fire

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful door hanger and card Tracy!
Hugs,Connie

Tracy said...

These are both adorable.
Was a bit surprised when I saw this though. Christmas in June teehee.