Wednesday 30 March 2011

For Mum With Art Deco


A really quick post today, I have so many cards to make this week.

But first I would like to apologise to my fellow blogging buddies for not getting round to your blogs, over the last couple of days "MR BLOGGER" has been playing silly games with me, he won't let me leave comments on blogs, I do hope this is just a temporary thing and will amend itself. He's also playing about with my posts, he won't let me publish my posts with any line spacing in them, so I then have to go back in and edit in HTML. I do know some of my blogging friends have had some similar problems so at least he isn't just doing it to me LOL!


This is for the following challenges:_
1. Paperplay challenge - week 12 - Distressing
2. Stampin' For The Weekend - challenge # 6 - For Mum
3. Allsorts - week 96 - For A Special Lady
4. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge 32 - Make Your Own Embellishments
5. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge # 66 - Shabby Chic
6. Ladybug Crafts Ink - challenge # 21 - Handmade Flowers


Have A good day
Happy crafting
Tracy x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow tracy very elegant love it.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

HI Tracey - really elegant image and fab papers too.
We have a handmade flowers challenge at Ladybug crafts ink this week- your card would be perfect
Lisa x

Debs said...

Stunning card Tracey - love the image and the DP's are lush!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Debs xx

Mervi said...

Hi Tracy,
super chic card!
Sorry I've been another bad blogger, too!
Hugs;-))m

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy what a gorgeous card I love your chic lady shes beautiful. With hugs Shirleyxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
Elegant is the word that springs to mind here. I love the gorgeous papers and the beautiful image. This one is a stunner.
Hugs,
Fiona x

brenda said...

Hello Tracy

Bloggers really has got it on him this week, I am having the very same problems and the spacing thing is a nightmare.

On to your card, a really beautiful creation and so elegant. I rarely do cards in blue, yet always love it when I see what others have done as here.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, so elegant.
Blogger defo has gremlins this week.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "distressing" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Fleur said...

Fantastic, elegant card Tracy, the flowers are gorgeous
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I love Art Deco, the flowers look fab. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week, good luck, Pami x

Anonymous said...

Lovely elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Fab n funky this week