Friday 1 July 2011

A Molly Blooms Summer

It's the 1st of the month which brings a new challenge at Sir Stampalot, our challenge for this month is "Anything Goes". But as the new range of Molly blooms are now in stock the team have used them on their fabulous creations.

This is George and I love him, he reminds me of my son Bobby, even down to the Fab lolly.

And isn't Molly so sweet, I love these stamps, so I had to make two cards this time, for the challenge. If you would like to get a hold of these gorgeous stamps, they are available from Sir Stampalot, just click on the link below.
http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/rubber-stamps.php?cPath=198_689_739


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Fab 'N' Funky - challenge4 # 79 - Bermuda Triangle (George card - triangle corners on my image)
2. Diva's By design - challenge 5 - Die Cuts & Punches - (Molly card)
3. MAWTT - challenge 105 - Here Comes Summer (George Card)
4. Just Tracy's Crafts - July - Summer holiday (George card)


Thank you for popping by my blog and have a good weekend.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh these are fab Tracey - really summery ... i love the lolly in the top one .. did you btake a bite whilst crafting lol
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
Lisa x

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Tracy, I love your his 'n hers Molly Blooms cards - they're great!
Hugs, Clare x

Lynne K said...

Both gorgeous, Tracy! George looks so bright and cheerful and Molly so summery, and such a lovely design.

Lynne x

brenda said...

Love both of these Tracy, the colours are so bright and perfectly Summery. Difficult to choose a fav, but you know I have to go with Bobby and his Fab.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww two gorgeous cards, lovely summery images, luv the lolly pop paper, the pink n yellow is a lovely colour combo, sue,x

Sally H said...

Both gorgeous, Tracy! I too love Bobby with his Fab!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab cards both of them! Love the ice-cream with Bobby & the papers with Molly are gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous bright happy cards Tracy, I love them both.

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness those images are so cute. I love them.
Awesome cards. Your colouring is stunning

Debs said...

Hiya Tracy
These are gorgoeus cards hun - love the images and the ice lolly on the first one is 'fab' lol!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Ginny said...

fab cards, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Laney said...

super cards Tracy!!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this time would love to see you again
hugs
laney

Alexis said...

Very summery cards. I love the happy images. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab 'n Funky.

Jill said...

Oooh I love your cards, gorgeous summery colours and perfect for our challenge at Just Tracys, thanks for joining in! Jill

Basslady said...

i love the images, the colouring and the delightful dp's !

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Tracy said...

Lovely card, I love these images.

Thankyou for joining us at just tracys

Tracy xx

Claire said...

Two gorgeous Summer cards, love the images and all the sunny colours and the lollipop text is fab. Thanks for playing along with Just Tracy's this month. Hugs, Claire x