Friday 15 July 2011

Thank You With Flowers




I would like to give you a half way reminder for Penny Black @Allsorts, where the theme is Flower Power. If you haven't joined in before pop on over and take a look, as the prizes are fabulous and it also give you a chance to dust off those Penny Black stamps and join in the fun.


This is also for the following challenges:-


1. Stampin For The Weekend - challenge 12 - Wings And Things


2. Simon Says Stamp - Anyhting Goes


3. Diva's By Design - challenge 6 - Pastels


4. Crafts & Me - challenge # 43 - Summertime

5. Fussy & Fancy - challenge 41 - Summertime


I would like to apologise to all my blogging Buddies who I usually visit, for not visiting you lately. I have had a few family things going on, one of them without going into too much detail, is an unprovoked assault on my eldest son . His face was a mess and he has a fractured nose, but he's lots better now. The culprit who is older than Scott has done a runner down South, so things with the police are moving very slowly.


But I hope to try and catch up with everyone over the weekend, and i'm sorry I have missed all your lovely creations.


Have a wonderful weekend


Happy crafting


Tracy x

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh no - i am sorry to hear about your son.. fingers crossed they catch the lad who did it!
Pretty card and i love that cute mouse
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this fortnight
Lisa x

Lia said...

wonderful card tracy I love thesoft colors and cute stamp
hugs Lia

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
Beautiful design papers and colours. I love the layout and the Penny Black image is gorgeous. I hope your son is feeling a bit better - what a horrible world it can be sometimes.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tracy, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh tracey hun this is just gorgeous oh love the image,and super layout hugs cheryl xxxx

Mervi said...

So sweet card Tracy,
lots of hugs and love, awful thing happened;-))m

DesignerDiva said...

Such a pretty card Tracy, love the soft pastels

Hugs Laurie x

Sheryl said...

Hi Tracy! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your son! I hope that he's feeling better and that they catch the boy who did it! It's so very hard to see our children hurting!
This is such a soft and pretty card!
The image is adorable! This is such a sweet Thank you card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our "Summertime" theme!
Hugs,Sheryl

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is just so sweet Tracy. Love the colours and pretty paper. So sorry to hear of your sons assault. Hope the police manage to arrest him soon!
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww this is gorgeous, luv the colour combo, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & design, sue,x

Susie Sugar said...

Awww the sweetest Tracy
Love how you tinted the roses
Hugs Susie xx

Stampin Lucy said...

Oh my goodness!! So sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope is all gets resolved, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling.

Your creation is beautiful and I am so glad you had a chance to play along with us at Divas By Design.

Hope things get better real soon!!

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear what happened to your son, I would be livid!!!!!

As for your card, such a sweet image and pretty card.