I went to a workshop on Saturday, It was at Lili Of The valley and it was with the lovely and talented Dawny P, She has quite a soft spot for my son Bobby, who put a shirt on for her, he's only ever wore it once before, he's a T.Shirt kind of kid. We decorated a candle which I'd never done before, but will definately be doing again, I can see plenty of Christmas candles coming on, thank you Dawny. She's so patient and really helpful, I love her workshops.
I met my Penny Black & More @ Allsorts teamie Susan, Aww she's lovely, I really enjoyed having someone there I knew, to chat with. I spoilt myself too with some new stamps and a couple of Nitwit paper pads. One of the pads is a present for a special friend though. Bobby won a stamp too, with little Polar bears, it's called Igloo Bears, he said as long as I stamp it when ever he wants I can have it, I think thats fair LOL!
So now on to my make, I made this candle, And I have to say it's so pretty in real life, Dawny must put a lot of work in to get these kits ready, she did a brilliant job. The image which is obviously LOTV called "Wedding Couple", and we did a gift box for it too.
Here is a side view
And here is the other side
I've already been thinking up ideas on embellishments and designs for some more.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Oldie But A Goodie - Wedding
2. Crafting For All seasons - challenge # 53 - Wedding/Anniversary
3. Passion For Promarkers - week 200 -All That glitters
4. Fussy & Fancy - challenge 90 - Bling it on
5. No Matter Which - challenge # 10 - Bingo (Sparkle, flowers, die cuts)
6. Heck Of A challenge - June - Bingo (Flowers, Die cut, Pearls)
7. ABC Challenge - 'O' is for open (anything goes)
8. The Hobby House - challenge 1 - Anything Goes
9. Totally Papercrafts - challenge # 169 - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by my blog
Hope you have a lovely week