Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Caroling






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Catherine's turn to host and she would like to see 'Inspired By A Carol Or Christmas song '  I chose the Christmas song 'Merry Christmas'
I used an image from our sponsor Digi Darla, called Caroling kids. I printed out some sheet music and inked it up with Distress inks, and there's loads of falling snow on my image too.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-


Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice











DigiDarla - 5 images of winners choice


http://www.craftyribbons.com/





Crafty Ribbons  - Prize is a collection of ribbons



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great card Tracy, lovely backing paper and lovely image. xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a great and beautiful card Tracy.

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous and I love your cloud formation.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Tracy. Hugs, Claire x

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely christmas card.

Unknown said...

Hallo,
eine ganz wunderschöne Karte hast du da gestaltet,
lg ulrike

Jo Channon said...

Lovely card Tracey - I think the image is great and the background really sets it off.
Jo xx