Saturday 22 March 2014

Football Mad





















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Tracy's turn to host and she would like to see 'About The Boy'
Here is what I did, I used a Lili Of The Valley stamp, and decided to go with Leeds Utd colours as that is the team the boy supports who I made this card for.  He is a team mate of my Son's Bobby, who also supports Leeds Utd.  The bunting was made using Hero Arts, and the shirt and cup from an old Daisy And Dandelion stamp set.  I stamped the football twice and put one on foam pads for a bit of dimention.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Our sponsor this week is:-


Craft Fairy 
http://www.craftfairy.co.uk/



Recipe:-
Stamps - Hero Arts, Lili Of The Valley, Daisy Dandelion, See D's alphabet,
Papers - Nitwits
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

12 comments:

Craftnut said...

Im sure the recipient loved it, beautiful card Tracy x

Wendy L said...

Great card Tracy, love LOTV images. xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy - a very useful stamp this is too. Hope they have a better result today, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Mummylade said...

really nice colours ;)

brenda said...

Great card for the lads Tracy, wrong colours for me as you know but still love it.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Sarah said...

Fab card for a footie fan Tracy x

Sally H said...

A wonderful card, Tracy! I bet that stamp was a must buy with Bobby being such a talented footballer. Hope you have had a wonderful Saturday x

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, love the colours and the cute footballer.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo super boys card, Luv Sam x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card and colouring Tracy, just perfect;-))m

Linby said...

This is a fantastic boy card, I love that you used Leeds colours and that little shirt is fab.
Lynn x

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Tracy, I love the cute LOTV stamp and banner.