Saturday 15 March 2014

Pretty In Pink






















Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Sarah's turn to host and she would like to see 'Pretty In Pink'
Here is what I did, I used a Nicecrane image (one of our sponsors), I used Fairies And Angels sheet you can find here
Fairies and Angels Vol II

and decided to decorate a plain box, kept it vintage in keeping with the image.  I added flowers and lace, and some flonz butterflies that I stamped and coloured.  Lots of distress inks were used and I over stamped on my patterened papers too.



















Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

Nicecrane Designs offering a voucher for the online store

http://nicecranedesigns.com/













and A Passion For Stamps offering 4 images of winner's choice

http://apassionforstamps.blogspot.co.uk/





Recipe:-
Stamps - Nicecrane image, various little stamps,
Papers - Papermania Blueberry Hill, 
Colouring Mediums - distress inks,
Tools -distressing tool, 
Embellishments - flowers, ribbon, lace, stickles, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

11 comments:

brenda said...

Your box is a sheet delight Tracy, a great way to highlight Ignacio's fairies and you have carried the shades of pink perfectly.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tracy x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Tracy, a beautiful keepsake or a gift. xxx

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG Tracy,,,,,,,what a unique and vintage pink box,,,,Love the way you used my fairies and all over the vintage look and in pretty pink colors,,,,,a delcious to watch Tracy,,, You are Rock.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous Tracy love the pretty box x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Really stunning!

Mervi said...

Stunning vintage box Tracy, gorgeous altering;-))m

Craftnut said...

Pretty creation Tracy, love Tracy x

Tracy said...

Your altered box is so so pretty.
I love the paper you used and your extra touch with stamping on it.
Pretty image, I love fairies :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL! Hugs, Karin

Mac Mable said...

Oh this these are so pretty. Loved the embellishments and the final layouts....just gorgeous x