Saturday 29 October 2016

Pick-Up A Penguin



Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is my turn to host and I would like to see 'Let's Make A Start On Christmas'

Being a fairly big image it doesn't leave much room for embellies, I don't know the brand of this stamp but I think it's so cute.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

So cute Tracy, just yummy, xxxx

brenda said...

It is indeed a very sweet Penguin image Tracy and coloured so prettily.

Have a good weekend.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute image used for this card Tracy,Fabulous creation...love it... {aNNie}

Mervi said...

Sweet card with cute image, lovely papers too;-))m

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Tracy, I like the adorable image
Kevin xx

Greta said...

Super cute--love the background paper & how you embellished the banner!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Tracy that image is just too cute x Susan x