Saturday 22 April 2017

Baby Blue!
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week our theme is 'I spy with my little eye something beginning with B'

So on my card I have the following for the theme B is for Blue, Bubbles, Baby, Bow and Boy
I am using another new LOTV image, called Blowing Bubbles, also my border die is new too, both items little pressies to myself.  I have glossed the hearts seen as they are bubbles, thought they'd look nicer.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

B for Borders

 'B' for Bear


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card with your new items.
Happy weekend;-))m

brenda said...

So many 'B's Tracy, super card for this weeks theme and the Ellie is so cute.

Hope you have a god weekend.

B x

Wendy L said...

So sweet Tracy, . xxxx

Ellibelle said...

What a cute baby card, the elephant is just too cute!

Kathleen said...

Super card, great image and like the way you have put the image behind the die cut.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
such a sweet baby card!
Enjoy the weekend, send you many greetings from Bavaria
Daniela

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, love the cute stamp x Susan x