Saturday 29 April 2017

Panda's & Hearts

























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week our theme is  'Embossing - Dry or Wet'

To make this card I have used a freebie from a magazine, it was a stamp and embossing folder set.  My daughter loves Panda's and her favourite colour is yes, Purple.  I used some Co-ordination card and sanded over the embossing, then chose random hearts and glittered them.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer this week:-






Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Tracy, I have this Panda too, so cute. xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Tracy this is adorable. Love the mono purple colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

brenda said...

Adorable creation Tracy and sounds like a perfect one for Jodie.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, great images and a great idea to colour the EF and the added sparkle.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

How cute and what fun freebies to get in a magazine!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with cute images;-))m