Saturday 24 June 2017

Say It With Flowers!
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Tracy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Flower Power'

I used this pretty Joanna Sheen stamp that I've had for ages, I enjoy the colouring, and chose the paper from a favourite pad I have, I thought to embellish too much we wouldn't see enough of the paper then.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer from



Two tickets to Crafting Live on 15/16th July




Recipe:-
Stamps - Joanna Sheen - Hot house flowers FF310 Carnation, sentiment is a magazine freebie, 
Papers - Lemoncraft - House of roses, 
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur, spellbinders dies, 
Embellishments - pearls, bow, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such beautifully coloured flowers Tracy, Carnations I think.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous flowery card, very pretty;-))m

Mummylade said...

Really wonderful!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card, love the image and the background.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and beautifully coloured x Enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the way you framed the flowers.

Wendy L said...

So pretty Tracy, xxx

Jannet said...

Very elegant and beautiful!