Saturday 22 July 2017

Fancy Folds



















Good Morning bloggers, it's a very wet Saturday morning here but it will do the garden good, everything is looking so pretty at the moment.  And that is my inspiration for today's card for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Fancy Folds'

For my card today I used a Tattered Lace die set for my fancy folds and matting and layering and accompanied them with a beautiful set of papers from Crafters Companion.  I remember making fancy folded cards just using a template and a craft knife, Ha ha that was before all these fancy dies, oh life is much easier now. To see what I've used please see my recipe below.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer from Crafty Ribbons :-





Recipe:-
Papers - Crafters Companion Shabby Chic paper pad, 
Tools - Tattered Lace Midi Side Stepper Die ETL36, Grand Calibur, Xcut Butterfly punch,
Embellishments - Ribbon, satin rose, glamour dust, gems,


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Isn't this a really pretty Summery card Tracy and lovely your inspiration came from the garden. We had heavy rain as well, I am told by he that knows it was just under 1/4".

Have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Pretty and lovely card.
Not yet any rain,it's been sunny day, the evening brought the clouds;-))m

Kathleen said...

Really lovely shape of card with pretty papers and images.
Have a good week.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, pretty papers Tracy, yes l remember the days of craft knife and how l never sliced my fingers l will never know x Susan x