Tuesday 18 July 2017

Take It Easy!
























Today I'm sharing my Midway challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'One For The Boys' So you can use any of your masculine stamps for this challenge.

I used this image called 'Beehave', and I always seem to go with blue and browns for masculine cards for some reason.  I really like this wood grain paper, and again a simple card for the boys.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Marianne Designs, Stamp Addcits, Sizzix. Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps -  Penny Black Beehave 2083J, Sentiment is a magazine freebie, 
Papers -  Lemon Craft - Gossamer Blue, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, 
Embellishments - ribbon, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting


Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

I love that chilled pooch Tracy and makes a perfect male card.

B x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Tracy, love the colours you have used, xxx

Leanne Harris said...

oh this is so sweet Tracy! Lovely card for a man xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card, great image;-))m

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, a great stamp for the boys too. x Susan x

Linby said...

Great card and I love that bottom paper.