Saturday 30 September 2017

Live, Laugh, Love
























Welcome friends, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Helene's turn to host and she would like to see 'Sentiment In Focus', not my usual style, so thank you Helene for making me push the boundaries, I enjoyed doing this.

As you can see from my creation that for the theme the main focus has to be a sentiment/verse, mine is an Indigo Blu sentiment which I love, I thought using just white with a bit of pink looked effective and elegant.  And although this is not my usual cuteness and with no colouring I really enjoyed making this.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the Sponsors and prizes on offer:-





I would like to enter into the following challenges:-
1. Through the craft room door - Anything Goes
2. Dream Valley Challenges - #164 - One for the girls
3. Crafty Creations - #351 - Anything Goes
4. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
5. My Time To Craft - #355 - Die Cuts Only

Recipe:-
Stamps - Indigo Blu, 
Tools - Tattered Lace - embossing folder, pearl pin dot die, Bow maker,  Cuttlebug Embossing border, CC Designs five point flower die, Xcut botanical embossing punch, 
Embellishments - gems, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

7 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful style. Elegant

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Tracy. Xxx

N-Eva said...

Great card love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card, love the pink and white, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Teresa Kline said...

awesome, luvin the details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh so pretty and a lovely sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lin said...

Just beautiful.

Thanks for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley