Saturday 21 October 2017

Gothic Letter Writing
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Susan's turn to host and she would like to see 'Halloween'

I used this image which my daughter loves, she was great to colour. I was going to go with red hair as my daughter has bright red hair, although a couple of weeks ago it was purple, (she changes the colour of her hair every other month lol) but the orange was more fitting for Halloween.  The web die I bought a while ago, my daughter Jodie talked me into it, said I really needed it and I can put it on her birthday cards.  Glad I bought it now as it finished this card perfectly.  The backing paper was orange so I used distress inks in black soot to tone it down, and then stamped bats all over it.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer from our lovely sponsor Little Claire's:-




Recipe:-
Stamps - Lacy Sunshine - Abby Love Letters, Prickly Pear bat stamp, 
Colouring Mediums - promarkers, spectrum noirs, distress ink,
Tools - Grand Calibur, signature dies, 

Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card Tracy, love the webs in the corners and the image is lovely too, xxx

Mummylade said...

The final result is amazing!

brenda said...

Loving those cobwebs Tracy, frames the image perfectly to give that spooky feel.

Have a good weekend and thumbs up to Jodie, I like to add a bit of colour now and then and currently have a few purple streaks - I know, grow up.

B x

Dora said...

beautiful

Ellibelle said...

Fantastic card Tracy, what a fun and spooky image!

Kathleen said...

Really super card Tracy, love the cute image, super colouring and those webs are fabulous.

Kath x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the web die too, it finishes the card perfectly 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, a perfect image and those webs finish it off beautifully x Susan x

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring & great webs!