Saturday 18 November 2017

Christmas Creations
























Good Morning bloggers, two challenges to show you today. So first It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Kath's turn to host and she would like to see 'Glitter'

So for my Allsorts card I used some embossing powder called Tinsel Snowflake and a snowflake stamp which is from a set that was a magazine freebie. So I made the background and stamped my sentiment, to make it a bit different I threaded my ribbon through my background card.
My image was coloured then Glittered wherever there is snow.  This is one sparkly card!


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-




























And now onto my second challenge creation, a midway for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Flower Power', so using this Penny Black Poinsettia stamp, I coloured it up with Spectrum Noirs, I stamped it 4 times, masking two and adding a third in the centre then decoupaging the middle one.  I added my sentiment them did a gold glitter border.


We have prizes fromPB, Crafts U Love, Marianne Designs. Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting yourPB stamps out isn't it!!!!!! 

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps -Personal Impressions, Penny Black Wonder Collection, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, stickles, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Two gorgeous cards Tracy, love the Christmas scene and your poinsettias are wonderful, xxx

Mervi said...

Beautiful cards!
Happy weekend;-))m

brenda said...

A lovely peaceful winter scene Tracy and adore those beautiful Poinsettias. B x

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful creations Tracy. Love the sketches, so effective in showcasing the gorgeous images!

Mummylade said...

Two wonderful cards. the poinsettas look so alive!

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards Tracy, a fabulous scene with lots of fabulous glitter and the lovely CAS card with the gorgeous poinsettias.

Kath x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful cards! The wintery scene you created is wonderful and I love the tinsel snowflake embossing powder you used 😁. Wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

Leanne Harris said...

Two beautiful cards here Tracy but I LOVE THE POINSETTIA ONE!!!! Stunning colouring, those flowers pop right out of the page - well done!!!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

wow, such a pretty glittery and wintery scene on the first card and wow, vivid and lovely poinsettias on the second!

susiestacey said...

Two stunners Tracy, loving all your sparkle and WOW the poinsettia looks so pretty. Bought a real one yesterday for the lounge ...wonder is it will last until christmas as they usually die pretty quick on me lol x