Saturday 20 January 2018

Let's Fly A Butterfly






















Well it's been a very wet week, we've had a bit of snow too, looking forward to spring. So It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Butterflies'

I love this cute little mouse hitching a lift from a butterfly, I went with Shabby Chic colours and papers and decoupaged the butterfly, then glittered it.  When I did my spellbinder corners I used distress inks while they were still in the die to give the two toned effect.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prizes on offer:-





Recipe:-
Stamps - House Mouse HMJR1017 Butterfly Express, 
Papers - Crafters Companion Signature Collection - Shabby Chic,
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noir, Distress Inks, 
Tools - Spellbinder dies, xcut daisy punch, Sizzix flower die, 
Embellishments - Liquid pearls, stickles, ribbon, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

So cute Tracy, xxxs

Ellibelle said...

Super sweet card Tracy, adorable image and love the pretty embellishments!

Mervi said...

Sweet stamp, beautiful colouring and just fabulous card;-))m

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Tracy, I love the image too and your background is fabulous.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Adorable card, love the sweet HM stamp. A bit of snow up here too Tracy but has been bitterly cold x