Saturday 24 March 2018

You Rock!
























Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Wendy's turn to host and she would like to see 'Black & White only'

I used a stamp set by Sheena Douglass called Music & Dance, lots of embossing powders and Distress inks.  I actually made two of these for my twin Nephews as they are learning to play the Guitar.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Rare Earth Stamps





Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

brenda said...

The use of B&W make for perfect masculine cards Tracy and sounds like the image is perfect for your Nephews.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, it really rocks;-))m

Wendy L said...

Perfect Tracy, thank you, xxx

Mummylade said...

I love the corner stamps!

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and so perfect for the occasion!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, super main image and really like the background and your design.

Kath x