Saturday 19 May 2018

Anyone For Cake?
























A very warm welcome to our 9th Birthday challenge today at Allsorts,
This week our theme is 'Happy Birthday'  so it can be anything to celebrate a Birthday.

I love this image, super cute and a delight to colour, I used this Lili Of The Valley stamp,  and mounted it on to a Tattered Lace frame.  I always choose my stamp then pick papers I think suit the image, then colour my image to go with the papers.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

A special Birthday deserves some special prizes and we have nine of them including a store voucher from Craft Obsessions, that's one for every year.




Recipe:-
Stamps - LOTV ST652 - Rosie With Cake, 
Papers - Nitwit - Perfect Pair, 
Colouring Mediums - Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, 
Tools - Tattered Lace Dies, All Occasion dies - sentiment, 
Embellishments - ribbon, gems, glamour dust, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

brenda said...

An adorable creation Tracy, love the summery pinks and greens, perfect colour palette.

My thanks for all your help making the Allsorts the continued success it is.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring and matching colours, so sweet card!
Sending sunny greetings;-))m

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, xxx

Daniela said...

Hi Tracy,
such a sweet card!
x Daniela

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, lovely image and papers and a super die too.

Kath x

Mummylade said...

Hm, what I clever idea to pick image, then papers. I often do it the other way around, might have to try this :)

Ellibelle said...

A gorgeous birthday card Tracy, such a great design and fabulous colors! Love the way you framed the cute image with that gorgeous die!

Shylaashree said...

adorable tracy, love the colours and image.hopped from allsorts to see your beautiful card

Babs said...

Gorgeous card.the image is so sweet. Fab colour combo, and the lace die looks beautiful behind your image.
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Hugs Babs x