Monday 18 June 2018

Ruins & Gardens

























Welcome to my blog, we are mid way through the month so I have a reminder for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Anything Goes'
I took my inspiration for this creation from my Creative Stamping magazine and free stamp set.  Our lovely Teamie Sally has a fabulous collection of her own cards in the magazine, I aimed for a masculine card hence no embellishments.  I quite enjoyed the simplicity of this, and there's many more stamps to use in the set.


We have sponsorship this Month from


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'In The Garden'

I wanted to use a stamp I haven't really used much, this little cutie is a bit small to take centre focus, so found a different way to use it.  I love the wood effect paper with this, kind of makes it a bit more of a garden theme.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Swedish House Crafts, Crafty Ribbons . Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your animal stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 30-026 Tiny Wishes, Sheena Douglass - Serene Beauty, 
Papers - Raspberry Road - Heartfelt, 
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, 
Tools - Grand Calibur - Memory box - Madera corner, Crealies - Daisies, CC Designs - 5 point flower, All Occasion Dies - sentiment, Spellbinders - nesties - classic ovals, classic scalloped ovals, 
Embellishments - pearls, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

3 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous stamping on the first card, gorgeous!
The second one is so pretty and sweet;-))m

brenda said...

Two lovely mid month creation Tracy and wonderful sky on the first - you obviously do scene so well and should do more!

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Lovely makes here Tracy, I agree with Brenda, a fab sky on that first one! Sending lots of love to you xxx