Sunday 1 July 2018

Fairies & Ladybirds























Welcome on this hot and sunny day, it's football for me again today, plenty of sun cream and bottled water I think.   It's a new month for Stamping Sensations and Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'In The Garden' I used this image and went with in my mind fairies at the bottom of the garden.  I fancied a change and did some water colouring for this, I even went as far as die cutting my flowers then colouring them with water colours too.  Lots of distress inks and a bit of lace finished this off nicely.

We have sponsorship this Month from


And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.
























And now onto my second challenge creation for Penny black & More @ Allsorts, where the theme is 'Things With Wings'  I went with this cute little Fairy babe, the inspiration for my colour scheme and papers was the ladybird he is holding.  Yes I have called it a him as I think it's a little boy.

We have prizes from Penny Black, Stamp Addicts, Marianne Designs  Now isn't that a lot of prizes, definitely worth getting your stamps out isn't it!!!!!!

Now if you would like to be a GDT for us, all you need to do is make a creation to fit the theme following our rules.

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps -  Crafty Individuals -Fairy Garden - CI-173, Penny Black - 30-151 Fairy Sweet, LOTV Grunge letter stamp B, 
Papers - Crafters Companion - Shabby Chic, Raspberry Road - Heartfelt, 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Promarkers, Spectrum Noirs, Aqua markers, 
Tools - Memoery box - Madera corner, Marianne Designs LR0205, CC Designs - five point flower, Grand Calibur, Punches x-cut leaf, dovecraft - daisy, 
Embellishments - lace, ribbon, pearls, glamour dust, gems, Ladybird, 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

15 comments:

brenda said...

Two great cards Tracy, you Fairy card really does conjour up images of the bottom of the garden with the fence and birdhouse. And you PM card makes me think of strawberries ans cream with the fresh summery colours.

B x

Marlies said...

A lovely garden scene on your first card Tracy. Very elegant and it has a lovely serene look. An adorable second card with a cute stamp and lovely papers.
Both beautiful made. Have a lovely sunny day. Marlies

Joan said...

Two lovely cards Tracy, the little angel baby is so sweet!


Joan x

Leanne Harris said...

Super samples Tracy and I love your PB one - what a lovely image that fairy babe is and I love how you've used the deep red colour throughout too. Sending lots of love xxx

pinky said...

Your garden is so different from your style Tracy and I am loving it! The little fairy is just adorable too!

Anonymous said...

i love all the dimension and attention to your first card, tracy, and the little fairy babe is just beyond cute! such pretty papers too!!

Lynne K said...

Two gorgeous fairies, Tracy! As soon as I saw your CI card, I had a "wish I'd made that" moment! That fairy is one of my favourite CI stamps, and the scene you've set her in is just gorgeous. Love it!

Lynne x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Tracy and I love the CI stamp that you’ve used on your first card. It’s not one that I’m familiar with and I love how you’ve coloured it. The flowers look stunning and the background and embellishments look great too. That’s another one for my CI wish list.......now look what you’ve done lol :). Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts as it’s quite rare for us Yorkshire folk! X

Linby said...

Two fab cards. I love your PB card it's so pretty.

downrightcrafty said...

Two wonderful cards, love a bit of vintage and a cutie
hugs Kate xx

Sally H said...

Two wonderful cards, Tracy! The Crafty Individuals one is so gorgeous! Love how you used the Die cuts and the flowers. Just stunning!

Ellibelle said...

Both cards are so beautiful Tracy, with the fabulous images and wonderful designs!

Sending lots of hugs your way,
xEllie

World of Animals, Inc said...

These cards are so detailed with color and design. You are very talented at your work, cannot wait to see more designs like these. Thanks for the share, love checking out your blog. Keep up the posts.
World of Animals

Dora said...

Both cards are so beautiful made.

Lily Allen said...

This is so lovely card.Thanks for sharing.