Thursday 3 December 2009

DT Card, Bright and Festive.


This card is for:-
1. Allsorts - week 29 - Buttons
2. Cupcake Crafts - challenge 68 - Red and Green
3. Create 4 Fun - challenge 48 - Sketch

This is my Design Team Card for challenge # 3, at Susie's Sassy challenge, the theme this week is "Buttons and Bows". And this week the prize is a GDT spot, the DT cards are great so pop over and have a look.
This card I tried something I've only done once before, I used gold embossing powder and stamped some flourishes on to my red flowers, heated it up and the flowers take on quite a vintage look which is what I wanted. So i was happy with that effect and will use it again.

Allsorts asked for buttons too.
Cupcake Crafts has a colour combo of Red and Green.
Create 4 fun provided us with a fantastic sketch.

I also want to use this card as an entry for a DT Call over at Stampin' For The Weekend, take a look it's a challenge I do weekly and they always have great challenges.

Recipe:-
Stamps - Sarah Kay Christmas Magic, Sentiment Ticket found here, Flourish stamp from stash,
Papers - DCWV Christmas Wishes,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, H20's, chalks,
Tools - Heatgun, Versamark Ink, Embossing Powder, flower punches
Embellishments - Ribbon, button, gems, all from stash.

Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the traditional colours.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Tracy, Gorgeous card! I love the image and festive colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
You have produced a cracker this time. This card is stunningly beautiful. The colours and papers are gorgeous and the image is adorable. I love love love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

brenda said...

Hi Tracy

Fabulous colouring of this lovely SK image, not one I have seen very often. Great colours as well.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts.

B x

scrappyjacky said...

Another lovely bright xmas card....and love that embossing.

stampinfrog said...

Tracy I love this card! Fabulous papers and image is so sweet! Love the flowers with images embossed in gold!
Hugs,Connie

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Tracy,
It's nice to read you love my sketch. Your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Tammy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors you used and how you did your sentiment!!