Thursday 10 December 2009

Frosty The Snowman



This card is for:-
1. Sketch Saturday - sketch # 80
2. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 81 - Monochrome
3. Creative Card Crew - challenge 40 - "Gold or Silver"
4. Cupcake Crafts - challenge 69 - "Christmas Song"
5. Simon Says Stamp - "Let it snow"
6. Papertake Weekly - Red and green must not be seen

This card is for my three year old's best friend at Nursery, Bobby chose which image and papers I had to use, he was quite specific and asked for it to be shiny, and he's quite pleased with the result. Glad I could oblige Lol!

Sketch saturday is a great sketch and is a good one if your looking for something that's quite quick.
A Spoonful Of Sugar's theme is Monochrome, all tones of the same colour. So I used all blues to suit my snowman.
Creative Card crew is to use Gold or Silver and I chose to use silver on my card.
Cupcake Craft Challenge wants a Christmas song and I went with Frosty The Snowman!
Simon Says Stamp Let it Snow was the challenge here and my snowman says it all.
Papertake Weekly says Red and green must not be seen and there isn't even a hint of it here.

This award was given to me by the lovely Pops, click on her name and take a look around her blog as she has some of the most beautiful creations there.
I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself, but i've already done this in a post further down. And I need to pass it on, but what i'd like to do is say if anyone who visits me enjoys your look around please take this award with my love.

Have a good day
Happy crafting
Tracy x





3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh tracey hun this is great so love that snowman and those papers you have used really makes him stand out hugs cheryl xxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Love this 'chilly' card....those colours are perfect for winter cards.Hope both your boys are better now.

Mephisto said...

Absolut fantastic.


Thanks for joining in by the SSC this week.

Hugs
Domi