Friday 12 November 2010

Icicle Gift Box


At Polkadoodles this week the challenge is to do a gift box, I have used Meeshelle without her wings from the Fairy Flutterfly stamps, on a Christmas icicle box, which is from the CD Paper Boutique 2 - CreativeChristmas . The poinsettia is a stamp from the Crimbo doodles stamp set, and I have used promarkers to colour the image.




Please watchout for out blog hop too, it's on the 19th November and the prizes on each stop are fabulous. And there's still a chance to enter if your interested in the DT Call we have at the moment.


This is also for:-
Cute Card Thursday - challenge 138 - Anything Goes


Something else to watch out for, I received some lovely Christmas gifts from DotComGiftShop the other day, which i'll be blogging about in the coming weeks, as they have asked me to review these items. Gorgeous goodies too.


Thank you for popping by and I hope you all have a good weekend.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

5 comments:

Tip Top said...

Great box (must have another look at the cd as I've missed that one!!)

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous box Tracy and Meeshelle looks very sassy without her wings.
Have a great weekend. x

pinky said...

Love the shape to this box Tracy, love the little girl.
Pinky

Delphine said...

Lovely box, Tracy! I love the shape and great image! Hugs Delphine xx

Vanja said...

Fabulous! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT!:)

Hugs, Vanja