Monday, 1 November 2010

There In Love!


Is anyone fed up yet of my House Mouse, i'm totally addicted, I just love 'em.
Anyway this creation is for the Die Cut Dreams challenge where the theme is "No colouring in and feature a heart", that wasn't easy as I love colouring these little critters. You should go look at the rest of the Dt's creations, they're really gorgeous and a great prize up for grabs too.


This is also for:-
A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 127 - Die Cut/Punches (Die cut hearts on the Cricut)


Recipe:-
Stamp - House Mouse HMJR1063 Lovely Confetti Heart,
Papers - Forever friends,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks,
Tools - Cricut, George cartridge,
Embellishments - Lace, ribbon, stickles,


Have a great week and thank you for popping over to my blog,
Happy crafting
Tracy x

13 comments:

  1. Wow ~ gorgeous card & the image is beautiful.
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    This is gorgeous. A beautiful image so well coloured and the lace trim is fabulous. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and the image is just adorable Tracy
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Tracy! I love the heart with the lace and your adorable image is so perfect with it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fed up with house mouse? never! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of looking at your House Mouse creations Tracy, you have a real way with them.

    An this one is no exception and the colours are so striking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Tracy,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Tracy, this one blew my socks off. Its absolutely gorgeous.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy stunning card and no I am not fed up of seeing these cute critters, you make such lovely cards with them.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is Sooooo cute! I don't think I will ever tire of house Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Tracy and the lace behind the heart really sets it off.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Tracy, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word Tracy what a stunning card I love that image the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking time to comment, Thank You, it means so much
Tracy x