Thursday, 12 May 2011
PB Hedgie And A DT Call
I felt like doing a Penny black card today, my Hubby bought me this stamp off of E-bay a couple of weeks ago and I thought today would be a good day to use him, he's just so cute.
I was going to do him for a mans card, but then I looked at some challenges and thought Mmmm gingham & roses, could I make him work with that!
I think I need one of those daylight lamps to try and capture my sparkle more, I have used Glamour dust on my roses, swirls, leaves and grass, but it isn't showing very well.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that over at Penny Black @ Allsorts we are having a DT Call, so if you love Penny Black stamps, join in the challenge and try for the Design Team. It is a fabulous and friendly team to be on, and you will get to put your Penny Black stamps to good use.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Penny Black Saturday - week 150 - Distressing (I have distressed all my edges)
2. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge 38 - Distressing (I have distressed all my edges)
3. Cupcake Crafts - #141 - Gingham & Roses
4. CES Challenges - challenge #35 - Favopurite Colour Combo (I love pink and green together and use it quite a bit)
5. Crafts & Me - challenge # 34 - Punches
6. Papertake Weekly - Fancy A Punch
Thank you for popping by my blog.