Tuesday, 17 May 2011
A Teddy Bears Picnic
Today brings a new challenge at Oldie But A Goodie, and our theme this week chosen by our lovely Pauline is "Teddy Bears Picnic", so we would like you to use a Teddy Bear and it must be a stamp, no Digi's please and remember it has to be an old one, over 6 months old.
We are sponsored by Stampelkallan, and the prize is 5 of their gorgeous atmps, if you haven't been to their on-line shop you must pop on over and take a look. There really is the most gorgeous images.
There will also be a DT Call and we'll be looking for someone to do a GDT spot too.
For my card i have used a Penny Black stamp, coloured with Distress inks and made some roses. I have used lots of sparkle on my card using stickles and glamour dust.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Creations - challenge 118 - Anything Goes
2. MAWTT - challenge 98 - Two B's (Bear, Butterfly)
3. Stamp Something - Anything Goes + Blog Hop
4. Allsorts - week 103 - Teddy bears Picnic
5. 2 Sisters challenge - challenge 39 - How Does Your Garden grow
6. Creative Inspirations - challenge 59 - Glitzy & Bling
7. Stamp With fun - challenge 111 - Green & Pink
8. Cupcake Crafts - #142 - In The Garden
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that over at Penny Black @ Allsorts we are having a DT Call, so if you love Penny Black stamps, join in the challenge and try for the Design Team. It is a fabulous and friendly team to be on, and you will get to put your Penny Black stamps to good use.
Have a good week and thank you for popping by my blog.