Thursday 31 May 2012

Lili's Little Fairies 2nd GDT


Hello everyone, today is my second week as a guest fairy for Lili's Little fairies.
This week anyone with any of the LOTV stamps can join in as the theme is "Anything Goes", how easy is that.
I love Lili Of the Valley stamps and this one is one of my favourites, I always want to go vintage with this one. I had this fabulous paper from Prima, every sheet is gorgeous and I just wanted to use it and I thought this image was perfect for them. The prize this week is a $10 voucher from the fabulous Nitwits Collections.
I hope you all have a nice relaxing day, I've got a whole day at school (i do voluntary work at my youngest son's school) helping with Jubilee celebrations.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Joanna Sheen - Remember When
2. Incy Wincy - Vintage
3. Crafty Cardmakers - challenge 69 - Distress It
4. Diva's By design - challenge 37 - Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Recipe:-
Stamps - LOTV Little Girls - swing time ST001
Papers - Prima Botanical,
Colouring Medium - Distress inks,
Tools - Nesties, cuttlebug, sizzix corner die, CC Designs die, Crealie leaf die,
Embellishments - Brads, glamour dust,


Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

19 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love those corners and the flowers are so pretty.....

nicolet said...

You have made a lovely card Tracy!
HUgs nicolet

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just so pretty hun! I've only just got that stamp and I love her already. Those Prima papers are delicious (I can feel another spend coming on). Simply brilliant, as always. Have a fun school day! Hugs Sxx

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Tracy. Great image, beautifully coloured and I love the DPs.
Hugs
Caz x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty Tracey - love that image
Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Mervi said...

Wow this is gorgeous and lovely;-))m

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tracy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous love the vintage feel and stunning flower wow
Hugs Kate xx

Josephine said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Thanks for joining the 'distress it' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tracy :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

DesignerDiva said...

Another super pretty LOTV card Tracy, gorgeous details on this too!
while I'm here......Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
Laurie x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love you're wonderful card Tracy, its so adorable.
luv
Debby

Stacy Morgan said...

Very precious!

susiestacey said...

Hi Tracy. gorgeous makes this week - hope to catch up tomorrow x Susan x

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Tracy, Thanks too for stopping by my Blog with such a much appreciated lovely comment. Judy x

happyscrapper said...

Gorgeous thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Karen Petitt said...

Love the vintage style of this card - gorgeous hugs Karen x

Feebsy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the vintage look you've created, you're right it suits the image perfectly.

Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx