Tuesday, 1 May 2012
Good Morning bloggers It's time for a new challenge today at Oldie But A Goodie,
This week is our lovely Janice's turn to host and she would like to see 'Die Cuts & Punches'. I have used my nesties to make my flowers and also for the frame for my image. And using my all time favourite stamp from Lili Of the valley, just had to go vintage with her. Don't forget to head over to Oldie But a Goodie for all the details of this challenge, to see the super prize that is on offer from Bugaboo.
Please check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.Remember to be in with a chance of winning You must use something thats at least 6 months old.
This is for the following challenges;-
1. Joanna Sheen - Flower Power (GDT)
2. Crafty creations - That's what little girls are made of
3. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
4. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes ( + optional Lace which I have used)
5. Truly Scrumptious - challenge 79 - Distressing & Die cuts/punches
6. Stampin' For The Weekend - challenge 8 - Sparkle & Shine (I have used glossy accents on my butterflies and dragonfly)
7. Crafty Catz - challenge 130 - Anything Goes
8. Cute card Thursday - challenge 214 - Animal magic
Stamps - Lili Of The Valley,
Papers - Prima Botanical,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks,
Tools - Nesties, cuttlebug,
Embellishments - glossy accents, brads, lace, seam binding,
Thanks for popping by my blog.