This is a Mid-Way reminder at Stamping Sensations and this month I have chosen the theme and it is "Summer Colours" and I also did this sketch:-
If you take a look at the DT's interpretations of my sketch you will see how my sketch can be used, they have all done such a fabulous job with it and all so different too.
So for a change we have decided to do a Desert Island Crafting, where we pick six items we would take to our Desert Island, we will all take a turn each month, and I'm up first.
My six essential Desert Island crafting items are:-
1) Colouring Medium (we are allowed 5 colours) - Distress inks - Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky, Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed.
I chose distress Inks as I can use them to colour images and to ink around edges, and as a versatile colouring medium I can mix colours to make colours, hence my colour shade choices.
2) Guillotine - I'm a bit of symmetrical person and have to have straight lines
3) Collall - all purpose glue - it just sticks anything and could complete a full card using that as the only adhesive.
4) Flower Punch - being partial to my handmade flowers on my cards one of these would be a must for me to embellish.
5) Stickles Diamond Dust this is my favourite and I love my sparkle
6) A set of House Mouse stamps - they are my all time favourite stamps
In addition we are all allowed 50 sheets of cardstock of our choice
I would choose 25 sheets of white as I could colour stain them with inks, then 25 sheets of assorted pastel colours as I like pastels best.
I know I'll have forgot some kind of essential
We have sponsorship this Month from
And this is the super prize.
About the sponsor:-
Little Claire is a team of 3 consisting of Gill (Little Claire) Steve & Carol (long suffering member of staff/friend/all round good egg – but not a beautiful as Gill!).
Necessity is the mother of invention’ this is the saying that sums up the creation of Little Claire Designs – we love stamps and what better way to satisfy the stamping ‘urge’ than to create our own designs exactly as we want them!And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.
This is for the following challenge:-
Idea's To Inspire (LOTV) - Pretty In Pink