Monday, 22 July 2013
Some More Sparkle
Hello, it's Monday again, it comes round so quickly. I hope you’re all OK and have had a lovely weekend.
It is time for me to remind you of the theme over on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, this time it was my turn to choose the theme and I chose "Add Some Sparkle" - Use something on your creation that sparkles, whether it gems, glitter or what gives a sparkle. I love a bit of sparkle on my cards, so I used glitterd brads, gems and stickles.
Of course you must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie to join in.
We are sponsored by
Who is giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher
Thanks for looking, the DT have all made gorgeous cards for your inspiration so hop on over to the HM&F Monday Challenge to see them.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Anything Goes - #97 - Anything Goes
2. Stampin' For The weekend - Sparkle & Bling
3. Charisma Cardz - challenge # 28 - Girly
4. Crafty Creations - challenge # 231 - Time To Sparkle
5. Crafty Cardmakers - #96 - Birthday
6. Crafting When We Can - challenge 49 - Floral
7. Cupcake Crafts - #250 - Photo Inspiration (gone for the colour)
Stamps - HMLR1046 Hoppy Valentines
Papers - Nitwits Country Lady
Colouring Mediums - Promarkers,
Tools - Border punch, butterfly punch,
Embellishments - lace, buttons, gems, stickles,
Thank you for popping by my blog.