Saturday, 27 February 2010
The Evening Gown
This is for my Mum for Mother's day, there is a card, and a gift box for it and then using oddments I altered a note book. There's lots of sparkle although it doesn't show very well on the photo.
These are for:-
1. Colour Create - challenge 39 - Red, black, Off white and brads
2. Allsorts - week 41 - A card/gift for mother's Day
3. Simon Says Stamp - Vintage with Flowers
4. Creatalicious Challenge - challenge 7 - Create a little something
5. Cute Card Thursday - challenge 101 - Ribbon
6. C.R.A.F.T. - challenge 39 - Ribbon and sparkle
I did a card similar to this one last week for a 21st, it had a different image on it and different embellies, but I have used the same In My Minds Eye papers. I have stamped the Butterfly, then painted it then glittered with stickles and cut it out. I have used feathers again I love using them on my cards, especially vintage ones.
Colour Create has a colour combo of Red, Black and Off White, just my colours, they are my favourites and there is an added optional of using silver brads only I glittered mine for the centre of my flowers on the note book. Make a gift/card for Mother's day and join in Allsorts challenge, that's what I've done. Go Vintage with flowers for Simon Says Stamp. And it's a theme of "Create a little something" for Creatalicious, and I've created a matching card, notebook and box for it. Cute Card Thursday want to see ribbon. And it's ribbon and sparkle for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday