Saturday, 13 March 2010
I got an order for a 1st Holy Communion card with a gift box, and I didn't know where to start at first. They asked for white and silver, with a hint of colour. My Sir Stampalot Buddy Pinky
helped me out by sending me some images, and this WOJ fit the bill perfectly, thank you Pinky.
I made a rose and sparkled it up using stickles and a bit of fine silver glitter, there's feathers and beaded stems. I used Distress Inks to colour it and stamp the flourishes, I used Tattered Rose then added some more stickles.
This is for:-
1. Totally Papercrafts - challenge ~ 7 - Things with wings
2. Crafty Cardmakers - challenge # 16 - A female on your card
3. Creative Card Crew - Celebrations
4. Flutterby Wednesday - challenge 100 - Open theme
5. Sophisti-cats - challenge # 25 - flourishes and bling
Hope everyone is having a good weekend and get some lovely gifts tomorrow for Mothers Day